Terms and Conditions
1) The following terms and conditions apply to contracts concluded via htttps: //www.shop.pieye.org. Unless otherwise agreed, we will contradict your own terms.
2) Consumer within the meaning of this regulation is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction with private concerns. An entrepreneur is any natural person or legal entity who acts in accordance with their professional or commercial interests when entering into the legal transaction.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods.
2) By providing a product in our shop, we make a binding offer to our customers to conclude a purchase contract.
3) All products intended for purchase are stored by the customer in the "shopping cart". After entering the personal data and payment information, the customer has the opportunity to check all information entered. By submitting the order by clicking on the button provided, the customer declares legally binding the acceptance of the offer. This is the purchase contract came about. In the payment option via payment service providers such as PayPal or Sofortüberweisung, the customer will be forwarded from our online shop on the website of the provider. After entering all the required data, the customer will finally be redirected back to our shop.
4) The transmission of all information in connection with the conclusion of the contract is automated by e-mail. The customer must therefore ensure that the e-mail address deposited with us is reachable.
§ 3 Retention of title and right of retention
1) A right of retention can only be exercised by the customer if they are not claims from the same contractual relationship.
2) Until the full payment of the purchase price, the goods remain the property of the shop owner.
§ 4 Provisions on liability
1) For damage to body or health, we are fully liable, as well as in cases of intent and gross negligence. Furthermore, in case of fraudulent concealment of a defect and in all other legally regulated cases. The liability for defects within the scope of the legal warranty can be found in the corresponding regulation in our customer information.
2) If essential contractual obligations are not met, the liability of the online shop in case of slight negligence is limited to the foreseeable, contract-typical damage.
3) In the case of minor non-essential obligations arising from the contract, liability for slightly negligent breaches of duty is excluded.
4) There is no liability for the continuous availability of this website and the goods offered thereon.
§ 5 Choice of law
1) German law applies. The provisions of the UN Sales Convention explicitly do not apply.
§ 6 Dispute resolution
1) The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform), available at http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
§ 7 Contract language, contract text storage
1) Contract language is German.
2) The complete contract text will not be saved by us. Customers can electronically secure this before sending the order via the print function of the browser.
§ 8 Prices and terms of payment Characteristics of the goods
1) The prices shown and the shipping costs are gross prices.
2) Shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They are explicitly marked or will be shown separately during the ordering process and are to be borne by the customer in addition, unless a free delivery is promised.
3) The available payment methods are shown on our website or in the respective item description, but at the latest in the final order process at the "cash register". Unless otherwise stated, the payment entitlements under the contract are payable immediately.
4) The main features of the goods and / or services can be found in the item description and the supplementary information on our website.
§ 9 Delivery conditions
1) Delivery conditions, delivery time and any existing restrictions on delivery can be found under the corresponding link in our online shop or in the respective item description.
2) For consumers applies that the risk of accidental loss or deterioration of the goods sold during shipment until the transfer of the goods to the customer. The regulation applies regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured.
§ 10 Statutory warranty rights
1) The statutory warranty rights existed.
2) Consumers are requested to check the goods on delivery for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and to inform the shop owner as soon as possible. If this is not done by the customer, this has no effect on his statutory warranty claims.
Source: These terms and conditions and customer information for online shops were created with the template of Website-Tutor.com.